ABOUT ROCK CITY DEVELOPMENT
Rock City Development was formed in 2018 as a partnership between local business leaders, vested in the community, who envisioned a management company that would acquire, develop and grow complementary businesses in the Little Falls community. The goal of the entity is to catalyze the reinvigoration of the Mohawk Valley region. With the talented management team we have built, we have the ability to amortize overhead costs across the enterprise.
CATALYZE THE REINVIGORATION OF THE MOHAWK VALLEY REGION
All of the principals of the firm have deep roots in the Mohawk Valley. Each has a wide array of business, civic, and religious organization experience. Each has decided to make the Mohawk Valley the center of their time and capital investment at this point in their career.
TO DATE, WE’VE WORKED ON
- The Stone Mill 26,000 square foot multi-use building in Little Falls
- The Inn at Stone Mill operating a 9 room B&B in the building
- Created the Café at Stone Mill, serving coffee, ice cream, and lunches
- Obtained a UPS franchise and opened a 500 square foot ”The UPS Store” in the building
- The Canal Side Restaurant and Inn, Little Falls, NY
- Little Falls Construction, a local commercial and residential contracting business
- Residential property and building lots
- A 25+ year land lease housing a 2.8 MW solar array on 12 acres of our land assets